I just moved in with my husband!

8:02 AM

Okay, it was really only 3 feet away. But yes, I moved all my belongings from the guest room into THE MASTER! When I moved into Thomas' our house right before our wedding I moved into the guest room. I used the two closets for my hanging clothes and shoes and then I had a large dresser for my folded clothes. And we just kept it that way because it was easier and we had the space to spare.



























When family and friends visited I had to pack a bag to live across the hall in the master. How odd is that? And then if I needed a different pair of shoes or I forgot something I would have to excuse myself into the guest room. Not ideal. 

Here is Thomas' the master closet right after he "made room" for me.



A month ago we got decided to be adventurous and have a temporary housemate! He actually arrived last night and will be staying in our guest room for about 7 weeks. We are looking forward to his company! So I officially moved into the master bedroom this past weekend!

And here is the after.



Even though I just moved across the hall, it has been weird to drop my stuff at the end of the day in a different place and change in the master instead of my own room. I have had to find a spot to place my purse for the night and also share the small master bathroom....talk about first world problems. ;)

It was also interesting during the transition because I felt like I was intruding his space and losing my own personal space. And he kind of felt invaded upon because that was just his closet for 5 years. 

Overall it has been a fun challenge and from now on until one of us dies (so mortal) I will be sharing a room with this one special human who is declared my husband. We have been married almost 9 months and I cherish him more and more every day. So cheesy! So here is to sharing your space with one human for the rest of your life. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments