Back at it!

1:59 PM

 New Years Eve 2015! Red neck bride and groom!

Well well hello again! My eyes in this picture protray how I felt each time I tried to figure out how in the world to get the photos off my iPhone to my PC! In all my past posts, I had just emailed them to myself, but I knew there had to be a better way. Well, I proud to say, TODAY, I figured it out. Well, I finally found a blog that had it correct/updated information. And yes I will include the link here so no one will have to go through what I had to go through.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-download-icloud-photos,news-24697.html 

Here is my hair on my actual wedding day. 
I specifically asked for a braid. 
This is the most simple braid I ever did see... ;)

So these are photos from my phone from 2014 and 2015 (yes, I am playing major catch up)! Above is a painting I was drooling over at Art in Soul. And I still love it just as much today. It is by a local artist Gary Waters.
Snow in Mississippi!? Yes, thankfully it does happen and I LOVE it! The above picture our the oak tress on our street. Below is Thomas in front of our house in Greenwood.

And of course, wedding announcements. Thomas made wedding planning a breeze! I am thankful for my husband who is gifted in planning, execution and design!

You Might Also Like

0 comments